Return of Benefits in Kind Form P11D
This is just a reminder to all employers that the deadline is fast approaching for the submission of P11D forms for any Directors or employees that are in receipt of taxable benefits, examples are set out below:
- Assets given to an employee or made available for their use
- Interest free loans provided
- Cars provided
- Vans provided for personal use
- Private Medical Insurance
- Certain reimbursed expenses
The deadline for submitting this information is 6/7/2016 and any Class 1A national insurance due is payable online by 22/7/2016.
Whilst we undertake this task on behalf of a number of clients that outsource their book-keeping to us, we thought it would be useful to remind those of our clients who undertake their own.
If you require any assistance, of course, please just contact us at the office and we will be more than happy to help.